Lakeland Industries, Inc.,
understands that you may feel the item delivered is not exactly what you wanted. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may request a Return Goods Authorization (RGA). Please note that Lakeland can only accept Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Requests from the original purchaser. If you have purchased your Lakeland Product through a distributor, please contact the distributor directly, to report any issues.
Return Goods Requests (RGA):
- Non-Quality Related Issues: RGA Requests for Non-Quality related issues must be received within 30 days of your receipt of the product. - Please Note: In some cases, a restocking fee may apply.
- Quality Related Issues: RGA Requests for Quality Related issues must be received within 90 days of your receipt of the product.
- Delivery Issues: Claims for missing items, or items damaged in transit, must be received within 5 business days of your receipt of the product. We will make every effort to meet your delivery schedule, but we shall not be responsible for any delay beyond our control. Transportation company's receipt of merchandise and proof of delivery constitutes delivery. Lakeland cannot be responsible for damages, delays, or loss. We will, however, assist at any time to collect claims against transportation companies.
All returns will be inspected by our Quality Assurance Team. Returned product must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product.
- Custom Products will meet agreed upon specifications, and be free from defects in workmanship or material.
- Custom Products may not be accepted for return unless there is a manufacturing error, shipping error, or product defect.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION
To request a Return Goods Authorization (RGA), you may call our customer service team at 1-800-645-9291 or email email@example.com. If the request is approved, you will be provided with an RGA Number and return instructions.
- Place the original package in a shipping carton.
- Do not place stickers or labels on the original manufacturer’s package
- The RGA number must be clearly written on the outer shipping carton.
- It is recommended that you ship the return via insured service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Lakeland Industries, Inc., cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Returns without an RGA Number will not be accepted and will be returned to the shipper. - Lakeland will not be responsible for the return freight costs.
The following is made in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose: Seller’s only obligation shall be to replace such products proved to be defective because of workmanship. This warranty does not extend to raw materials and components supplied to Lakeland or any of its subsidiaries or divisions by third parties. Seller shall not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the product. Before using, the end user shall determine the suitability of the product for his/her intended use and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Safety and permeation data for Lakeland protective clothing is available upon request. As in almost all instances, we do not know and cannot contact end users of our products. It is incumbent upon safety distributors to distribute to the end users both Lakeland’s and the fabric manufacturer’s safety and use information as updated. Such data does not attempt to address all the safety issues associated with protective garments. Improper use of these garments may result in personal injury or death. Improper use includes, but is not limited to, improper selection, use without adequate training, disregard of any warnings and instructions supplied by the fabric manufacturer and failure to maintain and inspect the garment. Lakeland and its divisions’ protective garments are intended to be used only in conjunction with an organized safety protection program; THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (EPA) and the requirements of OSHA Safety and Health Standard 29 CFR 1910 and OSHA regulations Section 1910 et seq. available from the US Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration; or other pertinent national recognized standards, such as those promulgated by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), The American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), and the U.S. Coast Guard or the Department of Defense. The foregoing may not be changed except by the agreement signed by an officer of the seller. IN ALL EVENTS, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY US AND EXCLUDED FROM ANY CONTRACT.