Class 3 FR Modacrylic Mesh Hi-Vis Vest with Lanyard Port and Orange Contrast BindingStyle Number: V8AM0223VL
Class 3, FR Modacrylic Mesh Hi-Vis Vest
Reinforced lanyard port and orange contrast binding.
Built with GlenGuard® Hi-Vis fabric which is patented and inherently flame resistant. Designed to make safety vests cooler and more comfortable without sacrificing protection.
The 2" 3M™ Scotchlite™ Retroreflectivity Material helps the eye perceive objects in low-light conditions when illuminated by a light source.
- ANSI 107-2015 Class 3 vest
- 2" 3M™ Scotchlite Reflective™ Material
- Adjustable snap sleeves
- Hook and loop closure
- Reinforced lanyard port
- Open sides with adjustable hook and loop closure
- Orange contrast binding
- 27" length
- MD - 6XL
- Fabric: GlenGuard® Hi-Vis FR Modacrylic Mesh with modacrylic binding
- FR Properties: Inherent FR
- Reflective Material: 2" 3M™ Scotchlite Reflective™
- Air Flow: 513 CFM
- ATPV: 4.6 Cal/cm2
- Compliance: Meets ANSI 107, Class 2; NFPA 70-E; ASTM F1506
- CAT Level: 1
- Length: 27"