MicroMax® - Superior Microporous Personal Protective Garments with Added Durability for the Toughest Working Environments
The Most Advanced Microporous Technology In Disposable Protection
MicroMax® brand disposable protective garments bring the most advanced microporous technology to the protective clothing market, yet. This line of general purpose protective clothing can be used in work environments where hazardous or non-hazardous contaminants may be present, as well as non-hazardous environments where dirt, grime, splashes and spills are occurring.
MicroMax brand fabrics are comprised of a microporous film with a polyester ripstop scrim between the film and substrate that gives MicroMax material its additional strength and gets you through the toughest jobs.
Download useful resources to convert the protective garments you are using now into Lakeland brand garments.
MicroMax® Brand Features
- MicroMax® fabric passes ASTM F1670 and ASTM F1671 for Bloodborne Pathogens
- Rip-stop polyester scrim layer adds tremendous durability and strength
- Anti-Stat Treated per EN 1149
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Serged
- Materials: 55 gram SBPP, Laminated PE Scrim, Laminated to a Microporous Film
- Garment Configurations: Coveralls, Shoe & Boot Covers
- Testing: Passes ASTM F1670, ASTM F1671, and EN 1149
- Dirt, Oil and Grease
- Hazardous Dry Particulates
- Non-hazardous Liquids
- Non-hazardous Liquids (Aerosol)
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- Dry Particle - Aerosols
- Clean Room Environments
- Paint Booth
- Bloodborne Pathogens