ChemMax® 4 Plus - Superior, Advanced Chemical Protection. Now Supported by PermaSURE®
ChemMax 4 Plus is the next generation of ChemMax® 4 fabrics and provides a new gateway to extensive chemical data like you've never had before. ChemMax 4 Plus is superior, advanced chemical protection, and is at the top-of-the-line for chemical protective clothing. Constructed with a 6 layer protective system, it will stand up to the toughest and most hazardous chemical environments.
ChemMax 4 Plus products offer heat sealed seams with a range of configurations including coveralls with respirator-fit hoods and encapsulated suits, all compatible with the PermaSURE® Toxicity Risk Modeller.
Advantages of PermaSURE®
- Free, mobile-friendly online tool
- Models permeation rates and provides safe-use times by incorporating environmental, temperature and chemical exposure factors.
- State-of-the-art technology developed initially by leading Polymer chemists for defense forces to quickly determine which suits are needed for various chemical warfare agents and dual use chemicals.
- Based on the known molecular characteristics and behavior of 4000+ chemicals interacting with ChemMax 4 Plus.
ChemMax® 4 Plus Brand Features
- Extremely high chemical hold-out
- All ASTM F1001 chemical >480 minutes
- Softest, most flexible multi-film fabric on the market
- Brand Details
- Chemical Data
- Seam Types: Heat sealed
- Materials: Spun bonded polypropylene & Proprietary barrier film
- Colors: Tan, Yellow
- Garment Configurations: Coveralls, Jacket, Pants, Encapsulated Suits
- Testing: Numerous Chemicals including the ASTM F1001 recommended list
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- High Exposure | High Risk
- Hazmat, Non-Certified
- Chemical Handling
ChemMax® 4 Plus is not flame resistant and should not be used around heat, flame, sparks, or in potentially flammable or explosive environments. Garments made of ChemMax® 4 Plus should have slip resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.