When you're on-the-job during turbulent and wet weather days high visibility Arc X® Rainwear by Lakeland will help make those wet, severe days more bearable, dryer and a lot safer!
Electrical Arc and Flash Fire Rated Rainwear for Dual Hazard Protection from the Elements
All Arc X Rainwear is dual certified for both NFPA 70E Cat 2 Arc Flash and ASTM F2733 Flash Fire Protection, while the ANSI 107 ratings will make sure you remain visible while out in the elements.
With both PVC and Polyurethane configurations, the entire line of hi-vis Arc X products offer comfort, durability, and an abundance of features including high frequency welded seams, oversized hood, large reinforced pockets, ventilated jacket-back, and much more.
Arc X PVC rain gear offers great protection with the quality and features you'd expect from Lakeland, while Arc X PU offers greater breathability, extra features such as hand-warmer pockets, plus the option of a long coat and pant combination as well as Hi-Vis Orange.
Watch the FR/ARC PU Rainwear Jacket Video
Watch the FR/ARC PU Rainwear Bib Pants Video
Arc X® Rainwear Brand Features
- PU and PVC Styles Dual Certified for NFPA 70E Cat 2 and ASTM F2733 Flash Fire
- Polyurethane Rain Bibs and Pants Feature 16" Zippered Boat Openings for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Rain Bibs Include Cargo Pocket and Non-Metallic Quick Release Suspender Clips
- 42" Long Coat and Rain Pant Option Available in Yellow Polyurethane
Arc X® Rainwear Documents
- Seam Types: High-frequency Welded Seams
- Materials: PU -10.0 oz.² Polyurethane over FR Cotton Knit; PVC - 8.8 oz./yd² PVC/Aramid Liner
- Garment Configurations: Rain Jacket, Bib Overall, 42" Long Coat and Pant
- Colors: PVC - Yellow; PU - Yellow & Orange
- Testing: NFPA 70E Cat 2 Arc Flash; ASTM F2733 Flash Fire Protection
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Oil and Gas Industry
- General Industry
- Arc & Flash Fire Hazards
- ASTM F903
- ANSI 107
- ASTM F2733
- ASTM F1891