Nitrosol™ Nitrile - EN15FStyle Number: EN15F
15 mil flock-lined Nitrile glove with diamond finish for improved grip.
- Outstanding Chemical Resistance provides protection when exposed to solvents... petroleum, aromatic, caustics and fatty acids in food service applications.
- Superior physical properties with excellent snag, puncture, abrasion and cut resistance.
- Case hardened to increase wear and chemical resistance.
- Diamond texture finish for improved grip and easier and safer handling of wet objects. 33cm Gauntlet.
- Also available in other weights unlined or flock-lined.
- Available in sizes 7 to 11. See glove size chart.
Certification EN388:2016 Mechanical Protection:
Abrasion Resistance Class 4
Blade Cut Resistance Class 1
Tear Resistance Class 0
Puncture Resistance Class 1
EN 374-5 Chemical Protection:
Minimum Class 2 (Normalised Breakthrough >30mins) on chemicals AJKLOT
(see EN standards summary for list of chemicals)
- Handling solvents, alcohols,acids and caustics.
- Case Size
- 144 /case