Neosol™ Neoprene - EC30FStyle Number: EC30F
30 Mil neoprene glove with pebble finish to palm and back. Flock-lined.
- Protection against a broad range of chemicals including acids, caustic,oil and solvents.
- Case hardened to improve physical properties - superior wear and abrasion resistance.
- Contoured palm and ergonomically designed curved fingers for a soft and comfortable fit and improved dexterity.
Certification EN388:2016 Mechanical Protection:
Abrasion Resistance Class 3
Blade Cut Resistance Class 1
Tear Resistance Class 3
Puncture Resistance Class 1
EN 374-5 Chemical Protection:
Minimum Class 2 (Normalised Breakthrough >30mins) on chemicals AKLMNO
(see EN standards summary for list of chemicals)
- Printing clean-up and graphics arts.
- Electronics: handling of printed circuit boards and semiconductors.
- General manufacturing: fabrication, cutting oils, caustics, dip-tanks.
- Aerospace: cleaning solvents, engine fan blades, metal fabrication.
- Chemical Processing Industry.
- Glass manufacture.
- Case Size
- 144 /case