Neolasol™ Neoprene/RubberStyle Number: ECR27F
27 mil neoprene/rubber blended glove with raised "zig-zag" grain for superior grip. Flock-lined.
- Double-dip process allows a blend of neoprene over natural rubber, increasing the protection against a broader range of chemicals.
- Greater versatility for chemical protection compared to single dipped gloves.
- Longer gauntlet length of 33cm.
- Economical choice - less costly than other gloves with a similar protection level.
- Soft flock lining absorbs perspriation for greater comfort and dexterity.
- Raised zig-zag finish for improved grip in wet and dry areas.
Certification EN388:2016 Mechanical Protection:
Abrasion Resistance Class 2
Blade Cut Resistance Class 1
Tear Resistance Class 2
Puncture Resistance Class 1
EN 374-5 Chemical Protection:
Minimum Class 2 (Normalised Breakthrough >30mins) on chemicals AKL
(see EN standards summary for list of chemicals)
- Pesticide manufacturer.
- Chemical processing.
- Light assembly.
- Food service.
- Case Size
- 144 /case