ChemMax™ 4 Plus Coverall with double zip & storm flap, double cuffs and attached socks with boot overflapsStyle Number: CT4SPS
Works with Lakeland’s PermaSURE®; on-line tool providing instant safe-use times for over 4000 chemicals. Multi-layer, high barrier films laminated to spunbonded PP substrate - 190gsm. Tough and durable fabric – can be used multiple times if undamaged and un-contaminated .Extruded fabric construction. Results in smoother and more consistent fabric than bonded or glued competitors.
- Superior softness and flexibility and more consistent chemical barrier (no ‘pinching’ or thinner bond points as seen in competitor fabrics).
- European manufactured fabric - developed by a leading UK producer of military and civil defence chemical warfare protective materials
- Tested against a full range of chemical warfare agents for anti-terror and civil defence operations.
- Coverall with double cuffs and attached socks with boot overflaps.
- Soft and flexible material compared to other garments of a similar protection level.
- Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
- Available in yellow (CT4SY430PS) as standard. Not all styles available from stock.
- Available in green (CT4SG430PS) and khaki (CT4SK430PS) to order with minimum order quantities. Contact us for more details.
- Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
Features: Elastic face, Elastic wrist, Elastic waist, Attached sock boots with boot flaps, Double zip / storm flap front fastening, "Super B“ pattern
- SM - 3XL
- Case Size
- 10 /case
|Physical Property||Test Method||Units||Test Results|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN 530||Cycles||2000 Cycles / Class 6|
|Tensile Strength - md||EN 13934-2||Newtons||215N / Class 3|
|Tensile Strength - cd||EN 13934-2||Newtons||150N / Class 3|
|Trapezoidal Tear - cd||ISO 9073||Newtons||87N / Class 4|
|Trapezoidal Tear - md||ISO 9073||Newtons||101N / Class 5|
|Trapezoidal Tear - Mean||ISO 9073||Newtons||90N / Class 4|
|Puncture Resistance||EN 863||Newtons||15.4N / Class 2|
|Flex Cracking||ISO 7854||Cycles||1000 Cycles / Class 1|
|Flex Cracking at -30C||ISO 7854||Cycles||200 Cycles / Class 2|
|Seam Strength||EN 13935||Newtons||297N / Class 4|
Physical properties data is based on standard tests required by CE certification designed to allow easy comparison of the strength, durability and robustness of different garments. Lakeland's "Guide to Chemical Suit Selection" contains easy reference comparison tables of Lakeland garments with main competitors along with a glossary with brief explanation of the tests.
|Challenge Chemical||CAS Number||Physical State||Normalized Breakthrough Time|
|2,3 Dichloro- 1Propene||78-88-6||Liquid||>480|
|2,4-dichlorophenoxy Acetic Acid||94-75-7||Liquid||>480|
NOTE: Permeation test data relates to "Normalised Breakthrough" which measures the time for the permeation rate to reach a specific speed (In CE EN 6529 testing, 1.0µg/min/cm2 and in US ASTM F739 testing, 0.1µg/min/cm2). This does not indicate when the chemical first breaks through the fabric and is not an indication of how long the suit can be safely used as the chemical may have permeated through the fabric before the Normalised Breakthrough time. This might be critical in cases of chemicals with high toxicity.