ChemMax™ 2 Coverall with double zip & storm flap, double cuffs & attached socks with boot overflaps.Style Number: CT2S430
Long established and effective proprietary chemical barrier film laminated to spunbond PP substrate -135gsm.
- Extremely soft and flexible and more competitive than similar coveralls offering similar protection level.
- Coverall with elasticated hood and waist, double zip and storm flap front fastening, double cuffs with knitted cuffing to inner cuff, attached socks with boot overflap.
- White with grey seams for easy identification & high visibility.
- Low noise level - improved comfort and safety. Low price compared to other coveralls offering similar protection.
- Permeation testing achieves similar or better result on 66% of 100 chemicals tested compared to more expensive competitors.
- Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
- Ergonomically styled Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
Features: Attached hood, Tape sealed seams, Elastic face, Elastic waist, Attached sock boots with boot flaps, Double zip / storm flap front fastening, "Super B“ pattern
- SM - 3XL
- Case Size
- 10 /case
ChemMax™ 2 Documents
|Physical Property||Test Method||Units||Test Results|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN 530||Cycles||>2,000 cycles / Class 6|
|Burst Strength||ISO 2960||Kilopascals||115.1kPa /Class 2|
|Flex Cracking Resistance||ISO 7854||Cycles||100,000 flexes / Class 6|
|Hydrostatic Head||ISO 811||-|
|Puncture Resistance||EN 863||newtons||11.8N / Class 2|
|Resistance to Ignition||EN 13274-4||-|
|Seam Strength||EN 5082||Newtons||148.3N / Class 4|
|Tensile Strength - cd||ISO 13934||Newtons||150N / Class 3|
|Tensile Strength - md||ISO 13934||Newtons||150N /Class 4|
|Trapezoidal Tear - cd||EN 9073||Newtons||67.5N /Class 4|
|Trapezoidal Tear - md||EN 9073||Newtons||167.2N / Class 6|
|Trapezoidal Tear - mean||EN 9073||Newtons||117.35N / Class 5|
Physical properties data is based on standard tests required by CE certification designed to allow easy comparison of the strength, durability and robustness of different garments. Lakeland's "Guide to Chemical Suit Selection" contains easy reference comparison tables of Lakeland garments with main competitors along with a glossary with brief explanation of the tests.
|Challenge Chemical||CAS Number||Physical State||Normalized Breakthrough Time|
|Sodium Hydroxide||>480 (50%)|
|Sulphuric Acid (96%)||>480|
|Sodium Cyanide (aqueous solution)||143-33-9||Liquid||>480|
NOTE: Permeation test data relates to "Normalised Breakthrough" which measures the time for the permeation rate to reach a specific speed (In CE EN 6529 testing, 1.0µg/min/cm2 and in US ASTM F739 testing, 0.1µg/min/cm2). This does not indicate when the chemical first breaks through the fabric and is not an indication of how long the suit can be safely used as the chemical may have permeated through the fabric before the Normalised Breakthrough time. This might be critical in cases of chemicals with high toxicity.