Pyrolon® XT Coverall with elasticated hood, cuffs, waist and anklesStyle Number: EX428
Pyrolon® XT fabric will not ignite but chars at low temperature and unlike standard disposables does not continue burning after the ignition source is withdrawn. Pyrolon garments can be safely worn over thermal protective garments without compromising thermal protection.
- Coverall with elasticated hood, cuffs, waist and ankles.
- Additional polyester scrim improves strength and durability.
- Note that Pyrolon® XT fabric will not ignite: it is designed to wear OVER thermal protective garments and will not provide heat protection if worn alone.
- Intrinsic anti-static properties with very low surface resistance; anti-static does not wear off in use like standard disposables.
- Lakeland “Super-B” ergonomic styling – unique combination of three design elements to optimise fit, durability and freedom of movement.
Features: Elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles, "Super B“ pattern
- SM - 3XL
- Case Size
- 10 /case
Pyrolon® XT Documents
|Physical Property||Test Method||Units||Test Results|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN 530||>100 cycles/Class 2|
|Burst Strength||ISO 2960||112kPa / Class 2|
|Puncture Resistance||EN 863||16.82N / Class 2|
|Tensile Strength - cd||ISO 13934||30N / Class 1|
|Tensile Strength - md||ISO 13934||62.5N / Class 2|
|Trapezoidal Tear - cd||EN 9073||43.53N / Class 3|
|Trapezoidal Tear - md||EN 9073||64.8N / Class 4|
|Trapezoidal Tear - mean||EN 9073||33.7N / Class 2|
|Flex Cracking Resistance||ISO 7854||100,000 flexes/Class 6|
|Hydrostatic Head||ISO 811||29.5cm|
|Seam Strength||EN 5082||103N / Class 3|
Physical properties data is based on standard tests required by CE certification designed to allow easy comparison of the strength, durability and robustness of different garments. Lakeland's "Guide to Type 5 & 6 Coveralls" contains easy reference comparison tables of Lakeland garments with main competitors. A glossary with brief explanation of these tests can be found in Lakeland’s “Guide to Chemical Suit Selection”.