Arc X™ - Electrical Arc and Flash Fire Rated Rainwear for Dual Hazard Protection from the Elements
Arc X™ Rainwear from Lakeland will help make those turbulent weather days a little more bearable, and a lot safer! With both PVC and Polyurethane configurations, the entire line of Arc X™ products offer comfort, durability, and an abundance of features including high frequency welded seams, oversized hood, large reinforced pockets, ventilated jacket-back, and much more.
Arc X™ PVC offers great protection with the quality and features you'd expect from Lakeland, while Arc X™ PU offers greater breathability, extra features such as hand-warmer pockets, plus the option of a Long Coat and Pant combination as well as Hi-Vis Orange.
All Arc X™ Rainwear is dual certified for both NFPA 70E Cat 2 Arc Flash and ASTM F2733 Flash Fire Protection, while the ANSI 107 ratings will make sure you remain visible while out in the elements.
Arc X™ Rainwear Brand Features
- PU and PVC Styles Dual Certified for NFPA 70E Cat 2 and ASTM F2733 Flash Fire
- Polyurethane Rain Bibs and Pants Feature 16" Zippered Boat Openings for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Rain Bibs Include Cargo Pocket and Non-Metallic Quick Release Suspender Clips
- 42" Long Coat and Rain Pant Option Available in Yellow Polyurethane
- Seam Types: High-frequency Welded Seams
- Materials: PU -10.0 oz.² Polyurethane over FR Cotton Knit; PVC - 8.8 oz./yd² PVC/Aramid Liner
- Garment Configurations: Rain Jacket and Bib Overall - 42" Long Coat and Pant available in Yellow Polyurethane
- Colors: PVC - Yellow; PU - Yellow & Orange
- Testing: Electrical Arc and Flash Fire Rated
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Oil and Gas Industry
- General Industry
- Arc & Flash Fire Hazards