MicroMax® NS Cool Suit- elasticated hood, cuffs, waist and anklesStyle Number: EMNC428
Superior quality MicroMax® NS microporous film laminated fabric: excellent barrier to light splashes and sprays of liquids covering critical parts of the body.
- Effective barrier against hazardous dusts including Asbestos.
- Breathable Safegard® TM GP rear panel offers air permeability of 43 cubic feet per minute for wearer comfort.
- Bound seams offers additional protection against dust and liquid ingress and superior strength and durability… effective and cost effective. Breathable coverall – reduces the “bellows effect” – the tendency to create “sucking” of air and dust particles in through seam holes, cuffs, ankles and zip.
- Combination of blue and white offers distinctive coverall for visibility.
- Lakeland’s “Super-B” style pattern: unique combination of inset sleeves, three-piece hood and “Diamond” crotch gusset – ergonomically designed for superior freedom of movement and durability.
Features: Elastic face, Elastic wrists and ankles, Breathable back panel, "Super B“ pattern, Zip flap
- SM - 3XL
- Case Size
- 25 /case
MicroMax® NS Documents
|Physical Property||Test Method||Units||Test Results|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN 530||>100 cycles/Class 1|
|Burst Strength||ISO 2960||50.9kPa / Class 1|
|Flex Cracking Resistance||ISO 7854||40,000 flexes/Class 4|
|Hydrostatic Head||ISO 811||351cm / n/a|
|Puncture Resistance||EN 863||6.2N / Class 1|
|Resistance to Ignition||EN 13274-4||Pass / n/a|
|Seam Strength||EN 5082||88.8N / Class 3|
|Tensile Strength - cd||ISO 13934||34N / Class 1|
|Tensile Strength - md||ISO 13934||79.87 / Class 2|
|Trapezoidal Tear - cd||EN 9073||19.4N / Class 1|
|Trapezoidal Tear - md||EN 9073||28.1N / Class 2|
|Trapezoidal Tear - mean||EN 9073||23.75N / Class 2|
|Chemical Test||CAS Number||Physical State||Test Results|
|Butan-1-ol||Liquid||R = Class 3 / P = Class 2|
|o-Xylene||Liquid||R = Class 3 / P = Class 2|
|Sodium Hydroxide 10%||Liquid||R = Class 3 / P = Class 3|
|Sulphuric Acid 30%||Liquid||R = Class 3 / P = Class 3|