Arc X Arc / FR Rated Rainwear Bib & Brace Pants - YellowStyle Number: HVAP01Y
Lakeland ARC X industrial rainwear offers superior performance, remarkable comfort, proven durability, and maximum protection. Softer and more flexible than other rainwear fabrics, the fabric stays flexible in cold weather and is lighter in weight. With superior puncture, tear and abrasion resistance this rainwear is also reinforced with high frequency sealed seams for maximum strength.
- Bib & Brace Pants with adjustable braces and quick-release clips.
- 98% Polyester / 2% Carbon Fibre laminated to MOD cotton knit fabric. Weight 373gsm.
- Certified to all relevant standards including hi-vis, flame and heat protection, arc-flash (both EN standards) and anti-static requirements.
- Hook & loop front fastening for easy donning and doffing
- Two patch pockets with flap covers and hook & loop fastenings
- Hook & Loop adjustable ankles.
- 2" silver reflective tape to legs. Certified to Hi Vis Standard EN 20471:2013 (Class 3) & RIS 3279-TOM:2016 for UK Railway use
- Tested (with jacket) to the EN 13506:2008 Thermal Mannequin Test to prove protection against flash fire. Total Predicted Body Burn on 6.2% with 3rd Degree Burns only 1.8% (based on 3 second burn / 120 second data acquisition).
- Tested to both EN Arc Flash Standards:-
- Class 1 (4kPa) in EN 61482-1-2: 2008.
- ATPV on EN 61482-1-1:2008 - 16.3 cals.
- Tested to the EN 17491-4 "Type 4" spray test to prove superior liquid protection: Effective at keeping the wearer dry in inclement weather.
- Certified to EN 343 Class 3:1 Water Penetration / Water Vapour Test
- Anti-Static to EN 1149-5 (Tested to EN 1149-3: Charge Decay)
- SM - 6XL