MicroMax® NS - Microporous Protection from Dirt, Grease, Grime and Liquid Splash you need, with the Blood and Viral Protection You Deserve
Soft and flexible microporous PE film laminate fabric – the best Type 5 & 6 protection in a competitively priced coverall with Lakeland’s superior features such as the Super-B style pattern.
MicroMax® NS is a line of general purpose protective clothing that can be used in work environments where hazardous or nonhazardous contaminants may be present. Very economical and lightweight, MicroMax NS features a high Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR) for added wearer comfort. MicroMax NS is strong, wet or dry, perfect for work environments where dirt, grime, splashes, and spills are present.
Liquid under pressure will not pass through MicroMax NS fabric, making it an ideal solution for power washing and waste water treatment plants. This also allows MicroMax NS to provide the Blood and Viral protection that many other well known brands do not.
MicroMax NS Cool Suit® coveralls include the addition of a SMS back panel for increased breathability and comfort. The inclusion of an elastic waist provides better fit, while the storm flap covering the zipper closure increases protection against liquid spray and splash. The Cool Suit design is indented for applications where the MicroMax NS fabric can provide primary liquid and splash protection from the front and around the legs, while the SMS back panel will still guard against particulate and aerosol mist coming from above.
MicroMax® NS Brand Features
- General Purpose Protection Suitable for most Industrial Applications
- Microporous film laminate combines superior protection with a comfortable, soft and flexible fabric
- Cool Suit® Coveralls Feature SMS Back Panel for Additional Breathability and Comfort
- Lakeland “Super-B” style pattern– ergonomically styled and sized for generous fit and superior freedom of movement.
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Serged (3 thread over lock stitch)
- Materials: Microporous film laminate. 55 gsm
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles.Also available in lab coats, overshoes, sleeves etc.
- Colours: White, Orange
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Whilst MicroMAX NS is certified to the standard for biological/ infective agents protection the garment is made with stitched seams so is not sealed at the seams. For applications involving such hazards – including protection against blood and body fluids– we would recommend the MicroMAX TS – the same fabric with taped, sealed seams which is also certified to this standard.
- Dirt, Oil and Grease
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- Clean Room Environments
- Maintenance applications
- Windblade & similar manufacture
- Low level / low hazard sprays
- Low-level insecticide / pesticide spraying
- Wet applications in GRP manufacture
- Pharmaceutical manufacture
- Scene of Crime Operations
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)