ChemMax® 4 Plus - Superior, Advanced Chemical Protection. Now Supported by PermaSURE®
Works with Lakeland’s PermaSURE ® on-line tool providing instant safe-use times for over 4000 chemicals. Multi-layer, high barrier films laminated to spunbonded PP substrate - 190gsm. Tough and durable fabric – can be used multiple times if undamaged and un-contaminated. Extruded fabric construction. Results in smoother and more consistent fabric than bonded or glued competitors. Superior softness and flexibility and more consistent chemical barrier (no ‘pinching’ or thinner bond points as seen in competitor fabrics). European manufactured fabric. Tested against a full range of chemical warfare agents for anti-terror and civil defence operations. Coverall with attached feet with anti-slip soles. Soft and flexible material compared to other garments of a similar protection level. Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety. Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
Advantages of PermaSURE®
- Free, mobile-friendly online tool
- Models permeation rates and provides safe-use times by incorporating environmental, temperature and chemical exposure factors.
- State-of-the-art technology developed initially by leading Polymer chemists for defense forces to quickly determine which suits are needed for various chemical warfare agents and dual use chemicals.
- Based on the known molecular characteristics and behavior of 4000+ chemicals interacting with ChemMax® 4 Plus.
ChemMax® 4 Plus Brand Features
- High barrier fabric for difficult chemical
- Double zip / storm flap for secure protection to front fastening
- All chemical suits are available in a special “plus” design featuring attached boots with over-flaps and double elasticated cuffs
- Tunnelised elastic to hood, cuffs and ankles
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and taped
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles
- Colours: Olive Green, tan, & orange
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Fabric Testing: Permeation tested against a range of chemicals
- Chemical Handling
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Higher hazard chemical protection
- Contaminated land clearing
- Chemical clean-ups and spill management