ChemMax® 2 - Quality, Value, Durability with the Proven Protection of Saranex® 23P Barrier Film.
ChemMAX® 2 fabric uses Dow Saranex® 23P barrier film – soft, flexible and tried and tested around the world over decades. See Lakeland’s guide to the selection of limited life coveralls for hazardous chemical protection.
ChemMAX® 2 fills the gap between the limited ranges offered by competitors and offers an extremely soft and flexible fabric with a more competitive option for many applications requiring chemical protection. Tests indicate ChemMAX® 2 offers equivalent or better permeation barrier than more expensive alternatives for 63% of chemicals tested! In additions, its mechanical strength properties are equal or better according to most CE measures.
This means in many applications where more expensive competitors are used ChemMAX 2 is a realistic alternative... and it is lighter, softer and more flexible so will enhance comfort levels... and will reduce cost as it is considerably less expensive.
ChemMax® 2 Brand Features
- Soft and flexible fabric for superior comfort
- Wide range of chemical barrier at cost-effective price
- Taped seam means a fully sealed seam against liquid and dust ingress
- Double zip / storm flap for secure protection to front fastening
- Double layer cushioned knee-pads for comfort and security
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and taped
- Material: Saranex® 23P film with two layers of a unique bi-component spunbond nonwoven substrate
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with elastic hood, cuffs, ankles and waist, double zip & Storm flap front fastening. “Plus” versions with attached boots and / or double cuffs
- Colours: White with grey taped seams
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Fabric Testing: Permeation tested against a range of chemicals
- Chemical Handling
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- Higher hazard chemical protection
- Contaminated land clearing
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)