Arc/FR Rated Rainwear (PVC)Style Number: AJPVC10LY/ABPVC10LY
Fabric: PVC coated with Aramid
- Flame Resistance and arc flash protection, meeting the requirement of CAT2
- Softness and pliability make it less prone to get caught on branches and brush.
- Superior puncture, tear and abrasion resistance.
- Reinforced HF welded, sealed and taped seams for maximum strength.
- Innovative DRP™ Diamond Reinforced Patch to prevent crotch “blow out”.
- Saves money in the long run
- ASTM 1891: Standard Specification for Arc and Flame Resistant Rainwear
- ASTM F2733: Standard Specification for Flame Resistant Rainwear for Protection against Flame Hazard
- ASTM F903: Standard Test Method for Resistance of Material Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Liquids.
- Jacket: ANSI 107-2010 Class 3
- Bib Overall: ANSI 107-2010 Class E